Getting started with Framework-based designs
Getting started with Framework is very easy, please note it currently only covers web designs, not native app or offline experiences. Here are some steps to get started:
- Check the Framework version your product is using (or aims to use).
- Download the correct files for your version (if you need the username and password, ask anyone in the team).
- Once you've got the Sketch file, you can use "Styleguide - Grids" as a bases for your desktop, tablet and mobile web designs.
- As you build up your designs, simply copy elements from the master file into your own.
- Keep in mind vertical spacing rules around the components in "Styleguide - Vertical Spacing".
- If your product needs something custom or a change to what's in the Master file, raise it with the Framework team as soon as possible. We're here to help!