Framework team reviews
Why ask Framework?
When you're working on new designs (based on Framework or not) you'll probably have questions, such as:
- Does everything in my design already exist in Framework?
- What about custom elements, or changes I want to make to existing Framework elements?
By running designs past Framework, you get some benefits:
- Identify any accidental changes to Framework elements (spacings, text sizes, cards, forms, buttons, etc).
- Reduce wasted time and effort for your developers by identifying Framework gaps early.
- The Framework team can sometimes help design and/or build your new requirements.
- Inform Framework designs to make it a better resource for all products.
How to raise a question
Open the template review ticket ADFA-2458 in your browser.
Clone the ticket to make your unique ticket.
From the "More" dropdown, select "Clone" from the list of options.
- Add a name and create the ticket.
Finally, add a description that includes (where applicable):
- What you want us to review / what question you have
- Design assets (Invision links or Sketch files)
- What the design is trying to achieve (for the customer / for the business)
- Call out any new components or customisations you've designed
- Who are the project contacts
New tickets are looked at by the Framework team every morning. We'll either give you an answer there and then, or reach out for a chat.